The new S-Works 7 Lace takes the performance of the winningest road shoe in the world and combines it with laces to create one of our most supple and adaptable uppers for next-level fit. Paired with our Body Geometry technology for optimum foot, knee, and ankle alignment, going fast never looked so good.
By utilizing laces, the shoe offers 12 separate points of tension adjustment to dial in the perfect hold across the entire foot, while the removal of plastic hardware allows the engineered mesh upper to adapt to more foot shapes for a sublime, supple fit. The S-Works 7 Lace fits like a leather glove, but you know, for your foot and made of engineered mesh and carbon.
But laces have more to bring to the party. The removal of plastic hardware also shaves considerable weight. One size 44 S-Works 7 Lace weighs a feathery 236 grams, so you’ll be looking good and feeling good when the road points uphill.
The foundation for all this is the technology pioneered for the S-Works 7. Our Powerline carbon outsole—our lightest and stiffest outsole ever—creates the ideal platform for power delivery. Our PadLock heel comfortably holds the rear of your foot, while the engineered mesh upper delivers a stable yet supple hold for all-day power delivery.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxed coffee ride shoe, a lightweight climber, or a supple and adaptive fit that compliments your race shoe, the S-Works 7 Lace marries classic style to race-winning heritage and performance.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Non-stretch laces provide even hold across the entire foot that stays consistent all ride long.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0.
- Engineered mesh is combined with no-stretch TPU zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximately 236g per shoe (size 44)
|SHOE MEASUREMENTS MEN|
|SHOE MEASUREMENTS WOMEN|
|Vivid Coral/Cast Umber / 49||888818790784||61022-6249||SW7284678589|