Routes and Rides
These are the common routes we use for Saturday and Sunday rides and also for the club races.
- Club Road Race Course
- The Swamp
- Fayson Lakes
- Bergen County
- Mountain Avenue Route
- Washington Valley Route
Ride in organized fashion:
- double or single file.
- Stopping at lights and stop signs.
- No swarming cars when stopping; keep the double file line up at the stop.
- Calling out Road obstacles and sending the call up or down the group.
- When on the front, be aware of the riders behind you and control the pace to keep everyone together. Communicate your intentions.
- Tone of the ride is important, communicate it throughout the ride (as necessary) and stick to the plan. i.e. maintaining the pace and tempo of the ride to ensure smooth cohesive group ride.