$5.99 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
$0.89 - $18.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$7.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
The Problem Solvers Quick-Release Nut Light Mount is an ingenious solution when your handlebars are too crowded to accept a light. This fine CNC-machined aluminum post simply screws on in place of your left, front quick-release nut to provide a great place to mount your light. Lower light mounting improves your depth perception and shows more details of the road condition ahead, too.
$55.99 - $79.99
The Problem Solvers Cable Doublers are made of light, durable machined and anodized aluminum and they are Teflon coated for a super-smooth cable pull every time. They come in two models. The first allows you to control two brakes with one lever. The second allows you to control one brake with two levers. Why? Well, there are myriad applications: tandems, cyclocross bikes, fixies, tricycles, recumbents, cycles for those with special needs, bike polo bicycles, those 4-person bikes you see on beach boulevards, and so on. You could even link both models of Cable Doublers together for the ultimate in redundancy!
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
- Syntace x-12 Derailleur hangers and screws are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts.
$5.99 - $15.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
3T's Straight Aero Extensions are made of durable, stiff aluminum and feature no bends for an ultra low position during your time against the clock. - Standard 22.2-mm diameter - 305mm maximum extension from center line of bar clamp
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Replace your old aerobar armrest pads and upgrade to the comfort of Fizik's TechNoGel Tri Pads. Made from Fizik's shock-absorbing Technogel, these cut-to-fit pads make every second in the aero position easier and more comfortable. Plus, the pads are easily removed for cleaning.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
Technical Details: • Spaces rotor outboard for mounting 135mm REAR spaced hubs on 135mm FRONT spaced forks • 4.8mm thick, includes longer mounting bolts • One-piece alloy spacer, anodized black
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Replace old brake barrel adjusters with a fresh pair of Problem Solvers' 10mm Brake Barrel Adjuster. Designed for use with standard brake cables.
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
- Durable custom-molded plastic guard - Co-molded rubber exterior to help quiet chain-slap noise - Easy installation and removal
- Minimalist double butted aluminum extensions designed for draft legal Triathlons (ITU and UCI approved) - Composite adjustable armrests, a one piece composite aero bridge and molded armrest pads
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Retrofits all Absolute damping forks (sold by fork year/model) - Separate thumb-operated lock and release buttons - Die-cast alloy body with forged alloy lever
The SRL lever gives riders with 1x drivetrains the option to control their Command Post with lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern 1x drivetrain systems. - Adjustable lever position allows for the perfect set up. - Sealed cartridge bearing pivot for smooth action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
The new CX Single Ring Chain Guide is designed to prevent your chain from dropping off single-ring setups and built strong enough to endure brutal conditions of cyclocross. Specifically designed to be used in combination with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups. The lightweight aluminum cage limits lateral movement of the chain, the leading cause of chain derailment, adding high-end K-Edge quality insurance to your CX bike. Key Features and Benefits: - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains Attributes (specs): - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Page 1 of 25 Next page